Following an afternoon of bracelet making basics with my aunt a few years ago, I began purchasing various beads from local retailers. That same year I created a few personalized pieces for others at Christmas, which brought in a little extra cash but after the season, I placed the bead basket and my new found hobby in the closet.
In the closet they stayed until now.
A recent discussion with a close childhood friend, whom currently owns and operates a children's clothing boutique, encouraged me to get out the beads and create pieces with a focus on children.
I share with you the first of my creations...
I will place my creations in said boutique with anticipation that they will become treasured keepsakes for little girls!
A little adventure in a business venture.
***
Thanksgiving for the ability to create and try new things in our free country.



2 comments:
Moria loves her bracelet.
Those look great, they will sell like hotcakes.
Post a Comment