Sunday, March 15, 2009

Movie Night Take 4

"Nights in Rodanthe" - a typical midlife, lost love, find love in adultery, get divorced, find self movie.

Personally, I'm really tired of filtering this theme in my mind. Not a movie I wish to see again nor do I suggest to others.

I would much prefer to watch and encourage the viewing of, "The Women," where in mid-life an affair opens the eyes of both the husband and wife, the woman finds herself again and the marriage is rekindled. I wish the affair didn't occur, but at least the work is done to save the marriage, grow and keep family together with all stronger in the end.

***

Thanksgiving for marriage and many prayers the both husband and wife will call on the Lord to find his strength and guidance to edify one another and encourage each to mediate on his word and promise to strengthen the bond between two that are meant to become one.

No comments: