Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Crafting Again

After a difficult couple of days, I finally remembered what had been working so well, you know, before the holidays and I got so exhausted from everything that I didn't have it in me to have a real plan for the day, hence the melt downs on my part and Mr. Hayden. ... Craft time!! ;)

So, a few snips of construction paper, a couple of glue sticks and glitter glue pens, and the right amount of attention = happy toddler, happy momma and a few valentines to boot!



***
Thanksgiving for the simplicity of art and the food it brings to the soul on so many levels!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Isn't the answer usually simple. Not always easy but usually simple. I'm glad you three are enjoying crafts together again. Miss you as always.

Allie said...

Those pictures are so cute! I miss you guys!