Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Few Firsts

This past weekend I enjoyed good old fashioned girl time with my long-time friend, Missy.

Thanks to her prompting, Hayden experienced the local kids play place for the first time; David and I enjoyed the experience about as much as he.

Watching him run from game to game and ride to ride with eyes full of wonder is an amazing feeling. His age is perfect for such place for he is amused just holding on to the controllers and watching lights flash, it isn't every time that he needs a coin placed in to said machine to have a good time. I know this will pass, but it's one of the precious parts of this season in his life that I don't ever want to forget.



Adelyn also enjoyed the blinking lights and found a perfect ride for her size. She was so cute sitting up with wide eyes and holding on tight!



Another milestone in Addy's life...she took a bath in the little tub without the newborn sling for the first time!

***
Thanksgiving for modern technology that provides the ability to capture so many firsts with ease and for the ability to share them just the same.





No comments: