Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sing It Brad and Dolly!

When I Get Where I'm Going ~ Brad Paisley and Dolly Parton

Oh my goodness, I'm on a song lyric kick with my posts...I just found this song and LOVE it! I couldn't say it any better myself.

Click on the title in the playlist at the bottom of this blog page to listen to the wonderful words!

***
Thanksgiving for the promise of Heaven and the blessed assurance that one day I will be at my destination place. My prayer is that you will be there too...you can have the same assurance ~ John 3:16!

3 comments:

Perry said...

This has been one of my favorite songs for a long time...it always touches my heart and usually my spring a leak! Love you.

Unknown said...

Hey Jess!
Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. I just got done reading through a bunch of your posts and I really enjoy yours, too! It's so nice joining ranks with other stay-at-home mama's. No matter our differences, we truly do have so much in common. Hw wonderful to find another sister In Christ . Looks like we have some similiar goals, as well - fitness wise, spiritually, etc...COOL! :)
You look like a smart, beautiful woman. Happy to know ya!
I'll join your blog as well! :)

Anonymous said...

I love love love this song. I have been trying to get Dave to sing it for me in church with his sister but it reminds him too much of his dad. He couldn't get through it.